- I have a ten year old and the last thing she wants is a sibling. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy and the test came up negative. I am a little sad.
- —Guest jt
- I've been nauseous, vomiting, dizzy, tired, moody, bloated, constantly spitting, and my boobs have been in pain for almost a month. Got my period last month, and it was lighter and painless, and this month it's looking like the same. I got like an 87% on the Are You Pregnant? quiz, but all my HPTs and the two I've taken @ the doctor were negative. It feels like there's a baby here, but I have no confirmation. Sickening!!
- —Guest jane
Tired of Feeling this way
- I was pregnant once before and now she is going to be four. The last two months my honey and I have been intitmate quite a few times. I have tender breasts, sensitivity to smells, tired all the time, and abdominal swelling. I had uteran cysts about 4 months ago... three of them and when we were intimate I used to wrench ove in pain because he would hit my cervix. Now Im not sure if I am pregnant or if my cysts are causing all this hormonal imbalance. I have taken serval tests over the last couple of months and all have been negative except one.
- —Guest Jenn
Why It Is So Hard To Get Pregnant:(
- My husband and I have been trying for 2 years to concieve a baby,but no luck! We get disappointed everytime the tests are negative! Sometimes I feel like giving up on having a baby due to the heartache of trying to have one. I will keep praying for a child or children.
- —Guest guest steele
- Well, I have never had a normal period and started b.c. when i was 15. I stopped when I was 17 because it kept making me sick. this year i have only had 1 real period in july. My boobs have recently grown a cupsize and i have gained weight. I am also tired ALL the time and my stomach looks like I am pregnant but I have taken tests every month for the past 4 months and they were all negative. I am 20 years old and trying to concieve. I am almost ready to give up completely until I see a baby and I want one more than ever. My life long dream is to be a mom but I am having trouble getting pregnant. So far I have been trying for almost 2 years.
- —Guest CassieLynn
"felt" pregnant for four months straight
- I am 33 yrs old had four kids before so i know what pregnancy feels like and that you feel the symptoms sooner. Well after August 21st and had sex with my bf I started having symptoms. My period came earlier than normal and was longer than I didn't have one the next month, then i had one at the beginning of the next month and it was shorter and lighter t=and brownish. Then I had pink spotting. I took four pregnancy tests two hpt and two blood tests and all came up negative but I still have all the symptoms four months later and feel a fluttering sensation in my belly. Am I pregnant or just having a phantom baby? I also had tubal sterilization four yrs ago and had gallbladder surgery two yrs ago. I am wondering if they did something while they were in there? I hope I am because I lost my other kids because of my ex husband and he lost them too. Please sprinkle baby dust on me. :/
- —Guest confused
What's wrong with my body!?!
- I have not had a period for almost two months. I have alot of the symptons for pregnancy. I took a test about three weeks ago and it was negative. I think I will take one more. If it is negative, I do not know what to do. I have quite a few symptons. After 14 years of marriage and never getting pregnant and now my body is whacked...I would love to know why you can have phantom symptons if you are not pregnant.
- —Guest Marci
I can't belive I'm not pregnant
- I'm 20 years old, me and my partner have been trying for two years and nothing. I'm very upset and had load of tests at doc last month, so thought I was I was late. I had cravings, tired, cramps, and also felt like I was gonna pass out a few times. And I know it sounds stupid, but even if I had a miscarriage, at least I'm know I could get pregnant.
- —Guest mel
Wanna give up on trying to get pregnant
- My husband and I had our beautiful daughter 6 years ago. After her birth, we decided that we didn't want anymore children and he had a vasectomy. I'm now 39, and two years ago, we changed our minds. So the Vasectomy was reversed. For the last year and a half, we have been trying to get pregnant (he has good count) and still nothing. I got pregnant in one month last time, but not this time. We have pretty much given up, but then, every month when I get my period, I'm STILL disappointed. This past couple weeks I've been nauseous and late and then had a weird and unusual 2 day period and other strange stuff. Broke down and took a test and... Nope. Another disappointment. I want to give up hope, but every month I'm disappointed once more.
I now know I'm not alone!!!
- I've been married for three years and we want a baby so bad! About a year ago, we got the news that my husband has varicocele (tangled blood vessels in the scrotum), which can lead to infertility. We have really been trying recently and I think I finally could be... I have a lot of symptoms and I just need to get some advice from women just like me. Every month, I think this is it, and then here comes the big bad period to ruin my happy times. But this time I have this comfortable feeling that God is telling me now it's real... Here are the symptoms I am experiencing: 1. Swollen/itching Breast's 2. White vaginal discharge off and on 3. Cramping of lower abdomen 4. Lower back aches 5. Fever off and on 6. Heartburn off and on 7. Bloating 8. Light headedness 9. Feeling weak sometimes 10. Feeling sad and crying for no reason 11. and for the last week my vagina walls feel swollen (tighter).
- —Guest Jessica
Glad I'm Not Alone
- Always been regular with period both on and off the pill. Now it seems I am 6 days overdue for period. Breasts tender then they aren't, nauseaous then I'm not, libido is through the roof (unfortunately my partner's libido is not), cramping, tired, eating like crazy. whilst I normally have some of these symptoms during pms, I've never had them like this. E.G. I ALWAYS have breast tenderness around 5 days before and leading right up to bleeding (regular as clockwork), now it's surging on and off - Strange! All these symptoms got me thinking I was pregnant. It all felt different to the usual oh here comes my period. Did test last night. Negative. Still no period, extremely nauseous, emotions up and down minute by minute. I'm going to wait to end of this week and then if no period, go to DR as I may just have my calculations wrong. I'm more concerned there is something up with my women bits and finding something terribly wrong, than not being pregnant.
- —Guest PennyG
Negative but feel pregnant
- I am 33 year old mother of four that were taken away after my divorce, but I had my tubes sterilized after my fourth. Then two years later, I had gallbladder surgery and wondered if they fixed them. I am having ALL the symptoms down to the weight gain, pelvis heaviness, fatigue, nausea, etc. It's been two months since I was with my boyfriend and all the tests came up negative, but I had an abnormal period this month. Should I wait until I don't have one or just forget about being pregnant and hope the symptoms will go away? I want another baby.
- —Guest Wannabe
Want to be a mommy!
- I want a baby so badly but after I miscarried I am so afraid to fall pregnant again, and as luck would have it, I have been having pregnancy symptoms for about five weeks now. It's a bitter/sweet feeling, maybe a bit more sweeter than bitter.
- —Guest Dawn
- I have been sick for the last 3 weeks. I have sore breast, mood swings, weird cravings, can't eat foods that I love, naseau, backaches, heartburn, cramps, been vomiting for the past 2 weeks, and I have been eating when I'm full. I don't know what to do. I have tried pregnancy test, they come out negative. I haven't missed my period. But I only have my period for 24 hours then it's gone. Am I sick or pregnant?? What should I do???
Had given up, now wondering
- hmmm, had some spotting a week ago, breast a lil tender, assumed it was my period, 12 days early so I ran to walgreens and grabbed my monthly neccessaries, had some cramping which is normal for the first day then usually the next day the cramps go all out and i start, but i didnt. I have a 16 yr old son and have not been pregnant again since. I had given up, now Im wondering. Its a week later, still not due for my period yet, light cramping off and on, breast still tender, sometimes more so than others, strong sense of taste, quite emotional but I've had these phantom symptoms before and no baby. SOMEBODY SPRINKLE ME WITH THAT BABY DUST QUICK B4 I START!
- —Guest Ros