- Hi All, I never knew I wanted a baby until the last year or two--or didn't admit it to myself. Now I've had some symptoms like spotting (very light/brown and then pink) and swollen breasts and tired, but these could be something else. I do feel different, but I second guess this. Just talked to a friend who warned me not to get too excited due to my age and that deflated my balloon a lot. I'm afraid to find out yes or no but feel I want to surrender to this being if it is in there! Been laying with feet up and resting on advise I've been reading to prevent miscarriage. I know that ultimately our consciousness plays a big part, and so does our physical body. It's pretty much now or never for me, don't know if I can afford fertility treatments. thanks for reading, it helps just to reach out. I feel like I need a women's biology and health class or something, it seems that this information shouldn't be so mysterious. I do have a Higher Power and feel that if it is right it will happen.
- major cramping, no period in almost two months, bloating, breast tenderness and enlargement, but a negative pregnancy test for 2 weeks now.... 27 years old and have no idea what is going on with my body :(
- —Guest Danielle
- I have taken 7 hpt all came back positive except for the one urine test I took at doc office..my friends all tell me that sometimes the test strips at doc offices don't work. I am waiting for the blood test results but am really scared because my bf and I had been talking abt getting invitro to get pg for the last few months. We got all excited when the test came back positive, doing it the "old fashioned way" but now am scared cuz am bleeding and anxious to find out what the blood test are going to say... we are praying for a positive results..
- —Guest cee-lo
I know the feeling
- I know how you feel me and my boyfriend have been for 13 years i get that let down feeling every mnth to when my period comes iam also 28 and my boyfriend is 30. We have never went to the Dr.'s for it cause he's not the type he's like embarrased or something but all we can do is pray and if it's meant to be i guess it will just happen dont give up hope though you never know what the future may hold my aunt tried for 10 yrs. then it happened so dont give up i wish u luck amy! Guest Nikki
- —Guest nikki
I thought i was pregnant!?!?!?
- So for the past month my husband and i have thought that i was pregnant, i took a test and it was negative. I have had EVERY pregnancy symptom, I'm young and this would be my first pregnancy but we were both pretty positive i was pregnant. It started with headaches and then i had some cramping with very light bleeding[i thought this was when my baby was attaching to my Uturis] i have had a severe appetite increse, breast tenderness and swelling, major fatigue, bloating that doesn't go away[two weeks] constipation ect...this morning i woke up and i was bleeding very heavy, is this a late period?? could i still be pregnant??? did i loose my baby???? i'm so scared and ashamed
- —Guest Kels
but he has them too!
- I never craved oreos and popcorn til a few weeks ago and he said he's been eating oreos like never b4. He's been sleepin like crazy. I am taking liquid chlorophyl also for cleansing and wonderin how many of my symptoms are from that. Eggs make me gag, excess sleeping, horny, peeing, heartburn. I also have uterine fibroids and tilted womb. Some drs say heavy clotty periods is a sign but could clots be pieces of fibroid? Had 2 inter abdominal pregnancies dissolved with chemical soup from nuclear medicine clinic. Symptoms can occur from someone close to u pregnant and over wanting to be preggers.
- —Guest lil burdie
All the Symptoms, yet nothing
- Ok, I have PCOS but I also have two children 5 and 2. For the past two months I have been getting all the symptoms of pregnancy. I did three tests so far and they all read negative. I feel as though I am losing my mind. I am not making this up. My husband and I are not planning on having another baby but we will welcome one all the same. I dont have a period so I really cant say that I have missed one. In Feburary I have a slight period like experience, then in March a light brownish red. Nothing after that, just the pain and discomfort that goes with early signs of pregnancy. Is there anyone out there who can offer some level of relief. Please!
- —Guest confused
- I had unprotected sex with my bf and we've been hoping we are not pregnant because I'm only 18 but I've been having a lot of symptoms like tender breasts, some cramping, a lot of lower back pain, even constipation, but one day before my period I started spotting and gradually increased to a heavy flow like a period but only lasted 2 days and then stopped abruptly. I'm really not sure if I got my period and all those symptoms were in my head or if I could be mistaking vaginal bleeding for my period. I'm just really confused right now :/
- —Guest Lulu
cravings and crying
- My period is due any day. I am having weird cravings, like yesterday I ate a honey wheat bagel, with butter, peanut butter, jelly and cut up boiled eggs from easter. This morning I ate something similar only it was scrambled eggs on it instead and turkey sausage patties on the side. It was a huge bagel! I ate it all and was so full afterward! Then while eating I sat and cried out loud like a baby while watching the news talk about the President considering releasing a photo of Osama. WTH? lol! Is this normal for before your period?
- —Guest tmg2011
- I dnt know what to think! I got my period last month after I had sex but now I am not getting it I'm scared. Need advice or a reason why this is happening.
- —Guest mariah
False signs over and over
- my husband and i got married one year ago, we've been trying to get a baby for the last 4 months. i used to feel exhausted when i was suing birth control. i've not used anything for five months now but since we start trying to get a baby, i get all the signs and my hopes high only for the test to turn negative. i have been feeling nausea for the last several days, plus i feel that i want to vomit and i severally get heart burns. i have a constant head ache and fatigue na di've had crumps in the last several days. i've not had atest yet because i'm scared whenever i do that my periods start immediately. could i be pregnant, oh God how i pray it's true this time round.
- —Guest phyl
Constant Symptoms :(
- I'm only 19 and unmarried, NOT trying to get pregnant, but I've had constant symptoms since I was about 13. I have polycystic ovaries as well as simply strange hormonal patterns, and no doctors have even been of any help. I have every single one of the signs and am definitely not pregnant. I'm about to lose my mind here. There's a reason pregnancy only lasts 8-9 months!!
- —Guest maryelisabeth08
My body says yes my mind says no
- I have been having unprotected sex for about two months now and starting april 6th I have been having menstrual cramping, and fatigue and my Uterus is actually swollen. My doctor sent me for a pregnancy test and it came out negative. My body feels like it's pregnant but given the pregnancy tests I don't belive I am.....WTH is going on?
- —Guest seneka
I have some symptoms but not all!
- My partner and I have been ttc since Nov 2010, we are currently waiting a few days to take a test. I have many symptoms but I have no soreness in my breasts and I did not spot durning implantation if I am pregnant. My partner and I have had a rollercoaster ride thinking I'm pregnant to seeing negative results over and over. I have a strong internal feeling I am pregnant but don't know if I am just thinking I am because I want it so bad. I don't want to get my partners hopes up because if it's negative again I will just cry!
- —Guest mama C
False hope again maybe
- I've been TTC for a while now and recently I was put on provera (not the shot) a month ago ever since my period Ended me and my bf have had sex almost everyday accept 3 days out of this month I know I thought many times before I was preg. But I always got. (-) test back and my period I'm hoping since this is my new bf and he is heathy no drug history or Anthing I wil get a postice this moth btw the provera was only that one month in march!! I've been havin symptoms just scared to have my mind playing tricks and a false hope
- —Guest TTC