TTC For 2 Years
- Ive been with my husband for three years, have tried getting pregnant in the past but not succesful. Just recently found out I have PCOS.. I am on clomid been on clomid for two months, and still no baby!!!! god help me
- —Guest desperate2concieve
trying to find a way out
- I always had sex with my wife every two days of the week, still no good news, but now I am trying to make it once in a week or month, to give a time to rest.
its starting to seem impossible
- My husband and I have been ttc for about 8 months now! We have sex usually everyother day if not every day of my cycle hoping not to miss my fertile days... Its becoming very frustrating bc we both want a child so bad and it just isn't happening!who knew that it would be so hard! I wish I had the fertility of all these little 16yr old that keep ending knocked up! I just feel bad also because so many of our friends are having children some of them are on multiple children... When will it be our turn?
- —Guest wanna be a mommy
Giving it a try
- I've been trying TTC for a year and some change and still no BFP. Somtimes, I feel like it will never happen again. I have a little boy, he's my sunshine, and when I see him interact with other kids, I can see it in his eyes that he wants a baby brother or sister to play with. I so badly want to give him one, but it seems impossible. I'm gonna try out what user "sdingus" says, and hopefully this will help my husband and I baby dust =}
- —Guest OVER AND OVER
trying to have a baby.
- We have sex every weekend only, my hubby & I are hopeless to make it because we are far each other we only see every weekend only.
- —Guest sweety
- My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years and still no baby.We tried everthing from tracking my ovulation to variouse postions.I finally decided to call Planned Parent Hood and they now have a fertility program in New Port Beach,Ca.My husband and I took a whole bunch of fertility test come to find out he has a low sperm count.I am now on Clomid hoping this will work.God willing!
- —Guest Marie
- We found that having intercourse every second day after the end of the period helped us conceive.
- —Guest Citizen
trying not to stress out
- we have been trying for a year i have a 3 yr old little girl and i have also have an ectopic and a miscarriage in the past 2 years im just hoping it will happen soon we have sex every other day and twice on ovulation day im starting to think im not ovulating anymore but surely ill still have loads of eggs im only 24? just crossing my fingers and hoping the stork is gonna come soon.
- —Guest amanda
- 'Give this a try. We tried for a while, until some native american lady told me that if i did this i would be pregnant instantly. And thats exactly what happened. Have Sex at least once a day preferably before bed so you can sleep with the Sperm in you. Also After your partner has ejeculated inside you, masterbate and orgasm, This relaxes the cervix allowing sperm to flow through freely. I tried it and was pregnant within a month. My son is 3 now. :) Good luck! —Guest TheSDingus' Thank you so much for sharing this amazing advice. My husband and I spent about 7 months TTC. I tried this advice out on my ovulation day, and within a month I was also pregnant! I highly recommend others try this as well.
- —Guest Em
Depressed about Trouble Getting Pregnant
- I'm 22. My husband is 32. We have been TTC for over 5 yrs. For about 3-4 yrs, we just expected it to eventually happen on its own. Guess again. Then I became obsessed (still very much am, think I will be until I get my baby) So I finally got us into a fertility doc, which is reaaally hard when your under 25. You have to prove to a dr that you've been ttc for over a year & then insurance probably won't pay for anything unless your 25. Which somehow, mine did, thank goodness. I had HSG, blood hormone test, & DH has SA. All came out PERFECT! Neither of us have any children at all. So we don't even know who to fix because dr couldn't tell us anything so far, and can't keep going because I'm no longer insured & it's expensive, I work nights so it's very hard to chart BBT & DH sperm was perfect? I think the next step at the dr would of been fertility drugs or something, which I was dying to get to that part because I think all we really need is a little push.
- —Guest Guest
Give this a try.
- We tried for a while, until some native american lady told me that if i did this i would be pregnant instantly. And thats exactly what happened. Have Sex at least once a day preferably before bed so you can sleep with the Sperm in you. Also After your partner has ejeculated inside you, masterbate and orgasm, This relaxes the cervix allowing sperm to flow through freely. I tried it and was pregnant within a month. My son is 3 now. :) Good luck!
- —Guest TheSDingus
sex more often
- WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR SEVEN MONTH NOW, WE are TTC. WE USUALLY HAVE SEX EVERY OTHER DAY AROUND OVULATION. I AM A BIT STRESSED UP BUT NOT SO SURE ABOUT MY WIFE CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE TENSION IN HER.
- —Guest THEX
- Every time. So long as my sweet heart and I are around each other. (we live and work in separate states) lol. We don’t have to time it, you know. We are married and it’s our right. Just that I am being scared. The moment my hubby touches me; the next thing is a baby on the way… Funny enough, I know nothing about ovulation, save / free period and what have you until this month, because I am avoiding pregnancy. Funny you will say.
- —Guest mum of one
5 years .......
- My fiancee and I have been trying for over 5 years now I think. It has been so long, I can't remember when we started trying. He has 5 kids from a previous marriage. The youngest now is 13 (he is 38 and I am 33). We want at least 1 child that is "ours". I love his children like they are my own, but, I want the pregnancy experiecne. A few years ago, we tried fertility treatments, I have one blocked tube with scar tissue, from a cyst I had removed when I was 15. I tried Clomid for 3 months and his sperm was "placed" inside me, but, nothing. I got very discouraged and gave up. We have sex just about every day, like others have said, it feels like a chore somethimes. I have requested from my dr. to try treatments again. I am willing to go through the hot flashes, mood swings, needles and "no sex for 3 days before ovulation" again. We want a baby to call our own. Hopefully, this time it works!! If the angels have anything to do with it!
- —Guest Stephanie C.
- Been TTC for past 10years with my 1st husband and now with my boyfriend. Tests have all cleared. Don't know what to try anymore, people say take this, drink that, try early in the morning, late at night, standing, sitting, you name it. I am 35 yrs and don't have much time left. Sometimes I wonder if a child is not meant for me, but I won't give up or get depressed. Hope the Stork doesn't pass me by again, like he has for so many years.
- —Guest lorena