I tired clomid!!
- I have just started my 1st clomid cycle, we are so anxious.... Hoping we get a positive this month! Wish me well.
- —Guest Holla
Clomid soft story
- I started Clomid last month November 2010. I waited 3 wks and and tested was negative for pregnacy. I admit I was sad. I don't know I figured maybe God doesn't feel I would make a good mom.
- —Guest patty
had a still birth
- I'm on the second round of Clomid, 50 mg. No luck last year, had a still birth, very depressed. Please pray for me!!!!!!!
- —Guest jiya
Scared and Wishing!
- My husband and I have been TTC for almost 6 yrs now...and I finally found a doctor who is trying to help! I start my first round of Clomid (50mg) tomorrow. We are excited, and praying that this works. I am scared too though...not of the medication, but that it isn't going to work. I have waited such a long time to get to try this, and I think that it would be such a disappointment for it not to work out. I know that it can take a while sometimes, but I really hope it works sooner then later! Any words you may have to share would be sooooooo appreciated! I need all the wisdom I can get from people out there who understand how I'm feeling because they are/have been through it too. Best of luck to all of you out there, and take care!
- —Guest Noviley
- I first tried Clomid about 10 years ago and was very optomistic that I would be holding my precious angel in NO TIME AT ALL! I was not one of the success cases and eventually stopped the treatments because you can only go so many rounds before you have to "take a break". Well, I am currently on my second round of Clomid this time trying it. Soon I will start my third round and I am truly hopeful that that round will do the trick. Fingers crossed, not legs! :)
- —Guest Freeman.jl
We're all blessed
- I am a 38 yr old mother of 1 trying to concieve again later in life. Starting Clomid this month and hoping for the best. But I won't be devasted if it doesnt happen. I count my blessings and thank god that I am fortunate to already have a child. We are all blessed in one way or another and should always remember that god has a plan for us and it doesnt always include what we may or may not want, but rather, what we need. Best wishes to all the women trying to conceive...
Praying Hard for Clomid to Work!
- My Hubby and I have been TTC for 4 years with no luck :( My Doctor has decided to put me on Clomid. I'm super excited with high hopes of conceiving! Everyone around me is pregnant, which just gets me down, but I know God's plan for me is to be a Mommy!!! When that is, I don't know, but I feel it's gonna be soon! The doctor said multiples might be an issue, and I told her, bring it on! LOL So I hope God blesses us with at least one baby, if not more! My Hubby and I are so ready for this change in our lives!!! So I guess the right person to say "bring it on" to is God. LOL So here we go, pray hard please! I'm always praying for those TTC! Good luck friends! Have fun :D I'm praying for you!!!
First Round Of Clomid
- I have a 3 1/2 yr old son, and had 2 miscarriages before him. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years with no luck. After the semen analysis came back great, my doc prescribed Clomid. I start my first cycle tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
- —Guest CarliR
- It worked for me. I had twins on my first pregnancy with no Clomid and years later had terrible difficulty getting pregnant. I went on Clomid, took it for 3 cycles, and finally got pregnant and have beautiful perfect baby girl. I really believe it works and would recommend it to anyone having problems getting pregnant.
- —Guest sally
clomid to boost testosterone
- I am a male and my doctor prescribed clomphene to boost my testosterone level because I have been having ED problems. It seemed to work for a while but then it stopped working. There was a period I felt that it actually increased my testosterone level but then its effect went away. Most websites list Clomid treatment for women who want to get pregnant. There are very few sites which mention clomid treatment for men. Maybe it is not a proven treatment for male testosterone.
- —Guest Serkan
- I am on my 1st dose and am so sure it will work because I have hope and faith that God is blessing me.... pray for me.
- —Guest mrs.kk
- I'm on my 4 round of Clomid. The only thing that is happening is that I'm so bloated that I look pregnant, I have major hot flases, and my vision is blurred sometimes. My hormones are raging and "acting like a wild woman" is getting too stressful....and of course.....you can't get pregnant while you are stressed out.
- —Guest jane
Starting 2nd cycle of Clomid
- My husband and I have been trying for almost a year to conceive with no luck. Last month I started my first cycle of Clomid. I got my period yesterday and was very upset. Going to see the doctor today to get checked out and talk about the next round of Clomid. I have a daughter who is 2 years old so I am hopeful to get pregnant again. It's just really hard when you are trying and it is out of your control. Best of luck to all the hopeful moms going through this as well :)
- —Guest MomofKeira
I was hopeful and God did it.
- I'm Cynthia. The last time I visited the site, I wrote I will be starting my first dose the next day, that is 100 mg. Well, I took it, and God miraculously did it. I am 9 weeks gone now and very happy. Hope is the life line to all expectations in life. Please my dear sister, never lose hope, even if you tried before and it failed, try again. Most importantly, pray. God made all things by his words and is still doing it. I'll keep praying for my fellow women and hope He brings me to the last day of his.
- —Guest cynthia
Hope and Fear put together
- Had tried getting pregnant for more than a year, and when it occurred, was told that it was a blighted ovum, tried again for almost two years without success. Then was put on 50 mg of clomid first month. It did not work. Then a second dose of 100 mg, and a third of 50 mg. By then, giving up on it, but it turned out to a beautiful baby girl now 2 and 1/2. I am thinking of going for another clomid dose.
- —Guest Guest-Nora