First Round Of Clomid
- I have a 3 1/2 yr old son, and had 2 miscarriages before him. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years with no luck. After the semen analysis came back great, my doc prescribed Clomid. I start my first cycle tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
- —Guest CarliR
- It worked for me. I had twins on my first pregnancy with no Clomid and years later had terrible difficulty getting pregnant. I went on Clomid, took it for 3 cycles, and finally got pregnant and have beautiful perfect baby girl. I really believe it works and would recommend it to anyone having problems getting pregnant.
- —Guest sally
clomid to boost testosterone
- I am a male and my doctor prescribed clomphene to boost my testosterone level because I have been having ED problems. It seemed to work for a while but then it stopped working. There was a period I felt that it actually increased my testosterone level but then its effect went away. Most websites list Clomid treatment for women who want to get pregnant. There are very few sites which mention clomid treatment for men. Maybe it is not a proven treatment for male testosterone.
- —Guest Serkan
- I am on my 1st dose and am so sure it will work because I have hope and faith that God is blessing me.... pray for me.
- —Guest mrs.kk
- I'm on my 4 round of Clomid. The only thing that is happening is that I'm so bloated that I look pregnant, I have major hot flases, and my vision is blurred sometimes. My hormones are raging and "acting like a wild woman" is getting too stressful....and of course.....you can't get pregnant while you are stressed out.
- —Guest jane
Starting 2nd cycle of Clomid
- My husband and I have been trying for almost a year to conceive with no luck. Last month I started my first cycle of Clomid. I got my period yesterday and was very upset. Going to see the doctor today to get checked out and talk about the next round of Clomid. I have a daughter who is 2 years old so I am hopeful to get pregnant again. It's just really hard when you are trying and it is out of your control. Best of luck to all the hopeful moms going through this as well :)
- —Guest MomofKeira
I was hopeful and God did it.
- I'm Cynthia. The last time I visited the site, I wrote I will be starting my first dose the next day, that is 100 mg. Well, I took it, and God miraculously did it. I am 9 weeks gone now and very happy. Hope is the life line to all expectations in life. Please my dear sister, never lose hope, even if you tried before and it failed, try again. Most importantly, pray. God made all things by his words and is still doing it. I'll keep praying for my fellow women and hope He brings me to the last day of his.
- —Guest cynthia
Hope and Fear put together
- Had tried getting pregnant for more than a year, and when it occurred, was told that it was a blighted ovum, tried again for almost two years without success. Then was put on 50 mg of clomid first month. It did not work. Then a second dose of 100 mg, and a third of 50 mg. By then, giving up on it, but it turned out to a beautiful baby girl now 2 and 1/2. I am thinking of going for another clomid dose.
- —Guest Guest-Nora
ttc, 1st clomid cycle
- Hubby and I have been ttc for 2 yrs, I have just started my 1st clomid cycle, we are so anxious.... Hoping we get a positive this month!
- —Guest Melenita
Hoping Clomid Will Work
- I have taken Clomid, 50 mg, for one cycle, and I am going to try 100 mg for the second cycle. Please pray for me because I really want a baby.
- —Guest Tabbz
I'm very excited about clomid
- I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now and I didn't seem to get pregnant. I was kinda mad at the time but, I said maybe when I get married I would have a child. Nope that didn't have I finally went to the doctor and he put me on provera to shut my cycle off. After provera soon he put me on clomid I took that and nothing yet. We was so excited about taking clomid I don't think I got any side effect. My first month was June and now I got to be on my 2nd cycle this month July. I hope the best for us and others out there. I hope that I can get pregnant while on clomid after I read several stories some say they still haven't gotten pregnant yet even on there 6th cycle.
- I tried clomid once last year in August but didnt work. I'm going to try it again. I don't mind twins but I don't want to be disappointed. I've decided to go through with the full 6 month cycle, hopefully it doesn't take that long.
- —Guest pam
Nervous and Excited
- When I was about to start clomid I was nervous about all the side effects, but I was still excited to hopefully get closer to getting pregnant. Wierd thing is I just completed my first round of 50mg of Clomid, and I actually feel better! I have tons of energy and no mood swings at all. I counting my lucky stars that I didn't have the bad side effects you read about (usually I get most of the side effects from any meds). No we are just praying that it works, because if it doesn't I will move to 100mg next cycle, and who knows how that will affect me. No matter what happens along the way the end goal is worth it!
- —Guest Lindsey
- I have pcos ,i fell pregnant on my first son no probs but had to take clomid for my 2nd son... i fell pregnant on 150mg on my 3rd attempt. it is one amazing drug..also the month i fell i used a special lubricant for women with fertility problems called pre-seed which helps the sperm swim to the egg...that is the month i got pregnant too xx good luck
- —Guest lou
god bless us on our clomid cycle
- Very nervous and anxious, first cycle of clomid. Hope it's successful.
- —Guest aggie