Ovulation symptoms may help you predict when to have sex to get pregnant. While ovulation symptoms can't always confirm ovulation, they can at least help you figure out when you are most likely to be ovulating.
This ovulation symptoms quiz can help you.
You're most likely to get pregnant during your fertile window - that's the two days before ovulation - but you can also get pregnant from sex that occurred up to a week before ovulation. During your fertile window, you should experience ovulation symptoms.
This ovulation symptoms quiz cannot confirm whether or not you're ovulating, nor can it diagnosis anovulation or infertility. But it can help you evaluate how many ovulation symptoms you're having.
The more ovulation symptoms you seem to be having, the more likely you're about to ovulate - which means it's time to head for the bedroom and start "baby dancing"!
More fertility quizzes:
- Index of All Fertility Quizzes at About.com Fertility
- Quiz: Do I Have Symptoms of Infertility?
- Quiz: Am I Depressed?
- Quiz: Do I Have PCOS Symptoms?
- Quiz: Am I Experiencing Endometriosis Symptoms?
- Quiz: Is My Period Normal?
- Quiz: Do I Have Symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)?
- Quiz: Do I Have Pregnancy Symptoms?
- Quiz: Are Your Odds for Conceiving Twins Higher Than Most?
- Quiz: Am I Pregnant With Twins?
- Quiz: How Fertility Friendly Are Your Health Habits?
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Sex for Conception?
- Quiz Yourself on Infertility Myths!
More on getting pregnant:
- How to Get Pregnant: For Beginners
- We Can't Get Pregnant. Now What?
- 12 Take Action Plans for Getting Pregnant
- Clomid Day by Day: What to Expect, What's Happening in Your Body
- What Is IVF?
- What to Expect During Fertility Testing
- How to Cope When Trying to Conceive Overwhelms You
- Symptoms and Risk Factors of Infertility
- A Complete Guide to Baby Making Sex
Would you like to receive trying to conceive tips and fertility information every week? Sign up for a free fertility newsletter here.