Sometimes it's hard to decide whether the worrisome symptoms we experience are actually something to worry about or considered normal. Of course, the number one place to ask questions about symptoms you have is your doctor.
I understand how tempting it can be to consult only Dr. Google, rather than risk looking "foolish" in front of your doctor. But take the risk! Your health is worth it. (Here's an article on how to talk to your doctor about fertility and other sensitive topics.)
If you need an extra push to go see the doc about your symptoms, consider taking one of our fertility quizzes. Whether you're wondering about PCOS, endometriosis, PID, or even depression, we've got a quiz here for you!
Bottom line, though: if you're concerned about your health, talk to your doctor.
- Infertility Symptoms and Risk Factors Quiz
- PCOS Symptoms Quiz
- Endometriosis Symptoms Quiz
- Is My Period Normal? Quiz
- Depression Symptoms Quiz
- Am I Ovulating? Quiz
- Are My Odds for Twins Higher Than Most? Quiz
- Am I Pregnant? Quiz
- Could I Be Pregnant with Twins? Quiz
- PID Symptoms Quiz
- Quiz: How Are Your Fertility Health Habits?
- Quiz: What Do You Know About Conception Sex?
- Quiz: Test Your Infertility Myth IQ
- Complete List of Our Quizzes
More on getting help:
- I Can't Get Pregnant. What Now?
- When Should You Seek Help for Getting Pregnant?
- Talking to Your Doctor About Getting Pregnant
- Fertility Specialists: Who They Are and How They Can Help You
- Finding the Best Fertility Clinic for You
- What to Expect During Fertility Testing
Would you like to receive trying to conceive tips and infertility information every week? Sign up for a free fertility newsletter here!
Photo (c) User lm913 of Stock.xchng.