The year is coming to a close, and I find it interesting to look back and see what the most popular articles, quizzes, and blogs were this year. Sometimes when looking back, I'm surprised to see "that" happened this year. For example, at this moment, the American election feels like it was over ages ago, and yet, it only ended recently!
Some of the top blog posts of 2012 were...
- Rate of Twins Greatly Increased Since 1980s
- Rape Can and Does Result in Pregnancy, So Why Do People Think Otherwise? (Beware the comments on this one! Heated topic, no doubt.)
- A Negative Side Effect of Timed Intercourse: Erectile Dysfunction and Extramarital Affairs
- Can't Get Pregnant? Resolve to Take Action
- Anxiety and Depression Increase After Failed IVF
My top five most popular articles (including quizzes, which are very popular!) for 2012 were...
- Quiz: Do I Have Pregnancy Symptoms?
- Quiz: Do I Have Infertility Symptoms?
- Seven Signs of Ovulation
- Quiz: Is My Period Normal?
- When Can I Get Pregnant, and When Is the Best Time for Sex?
Since my top articles tend to stay the same (and you can look at the most popular list any time), I thought I'd also list the 5 most popular *new* articles of 2012:
- Quiz: How Fertility Friendly Are Your Health Habits?
- Quiz: Are You Depressed?
- What Is Ovulating?
- When the Pregnancy Test Is Negative
- What Not to Do If You Want to Get Pregnant
I hope your 2012 had some great moments, and here's to an even better year in 2013!