1. Health
Send to a Friend via Email
Rachel Gurevich

When It's Time to Find a Fertility Clinic

By November 21, 2012

Follow me on:

If you've been trying to get pregnant for a year (or more than six months if you're over 35), then it's time to talk to your doctor. If you're a woman, that means your gynecologist, and if you're a man, that means your urologist. But what happens after that? While your gynecologist and urologist can get the process started, and may even offer some basic fertility testing or treatments, there may come a time when you need a fertility specialist.

Finding the right fertility specialist also usually means finding the right fertility clinic. In these two new articles, you'll learn all about the different kinds of fertility specialists (not just reproductive endocrinologists!), and you'll learn what you need to look for when choosing a fertility clinic.

How did you find your current fertility doctor or clinic? Feel free to share your experiences in the comments!

November 25, 2012 at 10:38 pm
(1) Nita Erne says:

I agree. If you waited long enough, its time to consult an expert. Nothing much can be done by just waiting.

Leave a Comment

Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.

We comply with the HONcode standard
for trustworthy health
information: verify here.