For some of you, the mechanics of ovulation and reproduction are easy. But for those just starting out, or those who never bothered with the basics, there may be holes in your knowledge. Reproduction is usually studied to some degree in high school, but who really paid attention to the details then anyway? (Especially difficult to pay attention when you're busy giggling, as most high students do during health class!)
Here are some female reproduction basics. There won't be a test, but the more you know, the more in control you may feel and the better you can understand when things go wrong.
- What Is Ovulating?
- How the Female Reproductive System Really Works
- Where Is Your Cervix? How to Check for Ovulation Signs
- How Cervical Mucus Changes Through Your Cycle
- Why You Feel Pregnant When You're Not
- Where Are Your Fallopian Tubes?
- Why Is It More Difficult to Get Pregnant After 35
- How to Get Pregnant
Image (c) A.D.A.M.